Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Delivery Status Notification., Email being bounced back
Crisseygroup
post Jul 27 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,279

We have a client who is trying to send an email to our company owner and recently has started receiving the following returned email error from their server:

Final-Recipient: rfc822;pcrissey@crisseygroup.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.7.1 The message from (<MGalletti@gpowers.com>) with the subject of (RE: bank statements) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.

Looks to me that the issue is on their end with their spam software....Am I correct?

Thoughts:

Bill
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Jul 27 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

The email is being blocked for having spam characteristics. The issue is with the senders email having spam characteristics. The recipient can whitelist the sender to receive the emails anyway.

QUOTE (Crisseygroup @ Jul 27 2015, 11:33 AM) *
We have a client who is trying to send an email to our company owner and recently has started receiving the following returned email error from their server:

Final-Recipient: rfc822;pcrissey@crisseygroup.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.7.1 The message from (<MGalletti@gpowers.com>) with the subject of (RE: bank statements) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.

Looks to me that the issue is on their end with their spam software....Am I correct?

Thoughts:

Bill

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:35 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates