Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Change The Amount Of Emails Stored In Mailbox
Squidlord
post Nov 3 2012, 05:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 19,111

Hi everyone, I am trying to change the number of emails my NSmail account stores, at the moment is appears to autodelete mails once they reach 100mb and I have recently lost a lot of mail in thunderbird which can't be recovered from my nsmail account because it only stores 100mb of mail even though i have a gig of storage! How can Ichange the number of messages NSmail stores before it autodeletes?

Thanks in advance!,
Squidlord
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Nov 5 2012, 12:35 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (Squidlord @ Nov 3 2012, 06:38 AM) *
Hi everyone, I am trying to change the number of emails my NSmail account stores, at the moment is appears to autodelete mails once they reach 100mb and I have recently lost a lot of mail in thunderbird which can't be recovered from my nsmail account because it only stores 100mb of mail even though i have a gig of storage! How can Ichange the number of messages NSmail stores before it autodeletes?

Thanks in advance!,
Squidlord

Webmail does not auto delete emails at a certain amount or date. The mail client can be set to remove from server after a certain time period. I recommend checking your mail client settings.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 01:13 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates