Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Incoming Mail Being Blocked
JLRC
post Jul 29 2015, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,283

A regular client that has emailed us for years is now having their messages to us blocked. Please see information below they have provided:

inbound.meetingsuk.com.netsolmail.net #<inbound.meetingsuk.com.netsolmail.net #5.7.1 smtp; 554 5.7.1 The message from (<@wavehealthcare.co.uk>) with the subject of (Leeds and Birmingham - I hope you get this - I'm still getting stuff bouncing back.) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.> #SMTP#

Their server address is mail.wavehealthcare.co.uk which has the IP address of 83.105.66.27. They relay mail out through Trend via relay.mx.trendmicro.eu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Jul 29 2015, 08:08 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

I recommend not posting specific email addresses in forums since spammers will use them to send spam to. The message was blocked as spam. You can add the sender to your allow list to receive the emails.

QUOTE (JLRC @ Jul 29 2015, 08:54 AM) *
A regular client that has emailed us for years is now having their messages to us blocked. Please see information below they have provided:

inbound.meetingsuk.com.netsolmail.net #<inbound.meetingsuk.com.netsolmail.net #5.7.1 smtp; 554 5.7.1 The message from (<lorraine@wavehealthcare.co.uk>) with the subject of (Leeds and Birmingham - I hope you get this - I'm still getting stuff bouncing back.) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.> #SMTP#

Their server address is mail.wavehealthcare.co.uk which has the IP address of 83.105.66.27. They relay mail out through Trend via relay.mx.trendmicro.eu

+Quote Post
JLRC
post Jul 30 2015, 04:07 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Laurie004 @ Jul 29 2015, 09:08 AM) *
I recommend not posting specific email addresses in forums since spammers will use them to send spam to. The message was blocked as spam. You can add the sender to your allow list to receive the emails.

Hi, I've added the email address to the safelist in webmail but it is still bouncing back. Please investigate and advise what further action can be taken.

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Jul 30 2015, 07:59 AM
Post #4

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (JLRC @ Jul 30 2015, 05:07 AM) *
Hi, I've added the email address to the safelist in webmail but it is still bouncing back. Please investigate and advise what further action can be taken.

whitelisting can take up to 24 hours to update on the server (usually server updated overnight)

+Quote Post
JLRC
post Aug 3 2015, 03:45 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Laurie004 @ Jul 30 2015, 07:59 AM) *
whitelisting can take up to 24 hours to update on the server (usually server updated overnight)

This is still being blocked. They are not spammers - please can you unblock them as they are very important client and it's making us look unprofessional.

+Quote Post
JLRC
post Aug 6 2015, 03:45 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (JLRC @ Aug 3 2015, 04:45 AM) *
This is still being blocked. They are not spammers - please can you unblock them as they are very important client and it's making us look unprofessional.

THIS HAS STILL NOT BEEN RESOLVED AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE. I'VE TRIED TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. sAID THERE WAS AN ERROR AND TO TRY AGAIN - TWICE!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 08:43 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates