Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suspended Smtp: How Not To Give Good Customer Service
etuotnom
post Feb 24 2015, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,827

Can somebody tell me why Netsol doesn't let you know automatically if your smtp is suspended (and why!).

Surely not technically (or remotely) hard as opposed to the current fairly useless approach which has you:

a. not knowing that its suspended possibly when you have sent out an important email
b. anxiety at not knowing what else did not leave
c. wasted time trying to isolate the problem

Apologies if I sound frustrated - long day :-(

Eager to see if the request for customer feedback is taken seriously.

Rgds Leo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Feb 24 2015, 12:33 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (etuotnom @ Feb 24 2015, 01:23 PM) *
Can somebody tell me why Netsol doesn't let you know automatically if your smtp is suspended (and why!).

Surely not technically (or remotely) hard as opposed to the current fairly useless approach which has you:

a. not knowing that its suspended possibly when you have sent out an important email
b. anxiety at not knowing what else did not leave
c. wasted time trying to isolate the problem

Apologies if I sound frustrated - long day :-(

Eager to see if the request for customer feedback is taken seriously.

Rgds Leo

The email address that is suspended is sent an email when suspended. If emails are filtered outbound because they look like spam, the sender is not notified because that would spam the servers even more and cause email delivery latency. Following the service agreement guidelines, scanning computers for malware and having secure passwords should keep your boxes from being suspended. Not sending unsolicited emails and using mass mailing services for sending emails, will prevent emails from being filtered as spam.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 01:35 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates