nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Accepting Gift Cards That Dont Have An Exp Or Ccv, Our loadable cards - how can we get our cart to accept the payment
SeasideSurfCo
post Nov 21 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 5,033

So here we are with thousands of these cards. They have a 16 digit code on the back and theres no CCV nor Expiration Date on them. Obviously the cart requires that info for their AVS match and blah blah.

There are drop downs to accept all kinds of payments from paypal to google checkout but none that i see for gift cards. We hate the text email that sends a GC number to a customer - its lame. So we decided to go for these loadable cards that can be used instore and as well as online (or so we thought)

The only thing i can think off is a discount code that uses those 16 digits for a one time use. And for those coming in to use it in our retail location wont have an issue because the cards can be swiped. I do not really feel like punching in and creating a discount code on every single order for a gift card that comes in.

Im sure I will get another "Netsol cannot do this either" response which is really getting old these days. Netsol doesnt have a lot to offer in incentives for customers programmed into their backend like other sites who offer common services such as cashback or buy 2 get one free. If I hear that they cannot even accept something as common as a gift card then I fear we may just have to transition out of this bloated waste of a cart that seems to say more and more often these days...."....no we cant do that either"

anyone else figure this out or have a solution other than "cannot be done"?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 08:52 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates