nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Orders Declined, Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID.
gymbratleotards
post May 11 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,541

Hello, I have just discovered that all orders for the past two days are declined. The message I see is "Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID." Who do I contact to get this figured out? It's costing me money.

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gymbratleotards
post May 11 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,541

QUOTE (gymbratleotards @ May 11 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Hello, I have just discovered that all orders for the past two days are declined. The message I see is "Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID." Who do I contact to get this figured out? It's costing me money.

Thank you.

I think I may have this figured out.

+Quote Post
Guest_NSTechRyan_*
post May 11 2011, 08:55 AM
Post #3

Guests

That error is generally an indication that your payment gateway already has a transaction on file for the order ID that is being sent over by your cart. This usually happens if you have previous transactions listed in your gateway, or if your gateway is accepting orders from multiple sources. The easiest way to fix is to go to Sales > Orders and change the order number setting at the bottom of the page.

I hope that helps, but it looks like you may have figured all that out anyway. (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/bigsmile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th July 2017 - 07:17 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates