Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone Use Bill Me Later?
Rhonda
post Aug 20 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 734

I want to integrate Bill Me Later into the check out process. Anyone doing this already or does NS plan to support in the future?

I just saw that PayPal supports paying with Bill Me Later. Has anyone seen that in action? Anyway we can get the Bill Me Later "A PayPal Company" logo for our checkout instead of, or in conjunction with the current PayPal checkout button?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
americangamingsu...
post Aug 20 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,218

QUOTE (Rhonda @ Aug 20 2010, 03:03 PM) *
I want to integrate Bill Me Later into the check out process. Anyone doing this already or does NS plan to support in the future?

I just saw that PayPal supports paying with Bill Me Later. Has anyone seen that in action? Anyway we can get the Bill Me Later "A PayPal Company" logo for our checkout instead of, or in conjunction with the current PayPal checkout button?

I tried to set it up they said you have to being doing 20 million dollars in sales, but if custom has paypal it might give them an option to use the service.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 01:42 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates