Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apple Pay Issues
moevb
post Mar 9 2016, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 6,330

Hi,

One of our regular customers placed an order on our website today and called us to make sure that we received it. We looked for quite some time and could not find it. We use PayPal for our merchant account. He said that he shopped on his phone and used Apple Pay. We checked our PayPal account and the payment was there. PayPal shows that he paid with American Express. It referenced an invoice number generated by our website. However, that order has never come through to us via Network Solutions. Has anyone had any experience with this? Are there special settings that I need to change to prevent any conflicts with Apple Pay and Network Solutions? It's an odd situation as I have never seen this before.

Thanks,

Moe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HGA01
post Mar 9 2016, 06:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,299

We have had this happen with Paypal on and off. I have started watching order numbers and if there is one missing I know something was approved by paypal but not completed by NS.

It's a royal pain and it's been going on for years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 04:58 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates