Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Netsol Merchant Processing?
daddies
post Nov 3 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,974

We are currently using Paypal Website pro as our Payment Gateway. Due to the instability of Paypal, we
are exploring using Netsol Merchant processing as our payment Gateway. Can anyone give us feedback on
your experience with Netsol (National Processing Company is the actual payment processor)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kencantoo
post Nov 3 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,847

Finding a good merchant is a hard job itself... I'd shop around, don't let the sales pitch blind you, GET THE FACTS about everything. We haven't ever used Netsol for processing so I can't say yes or no but here are some common things to ask about:

Application Fee - BS Plenty out there don't charge it.
Statement Fee - BS But you're gonna pay it everywhere
PER TRANSACTION CHARGE - not the percent they take but the 10-40 cents PER transaction that they take - BTW make sure you ask if you get charged for DECLINES - MOST CHARGE FOR THESE
Contract - BS basically they lock you in and you can't go anywhere without paying a cancellation when they raise your rates. Some out there have no contract or low contract like 12 months.
Percent/Rate and IS IT GUARANTEED for XX Months - It's different if you are a Internet Merchant Rather than a brick and mortar store.
Are the rates different for Business & Personal cards - You WILL GET RIPPED on these if you don't find a good provider. Business Card Percents are usually lower but a lot of providers will just charge you one flat rate. For Visa/MC say they charge you 2.27% but on the business cards Visa is only 2.1% and Mast is 2.08% On personal cards they are 2.27% They took you for 2.27% and you didn't even know.

Get EVERYTHING, READ everything, Don't SIGN anything until you've had your questions answered to YOUR understanding.

Last I read Paypal was charging upward of 3% so you probably will save some money moving to a REAL merchant processor, but please be careful before you commit. DOUBLE CHECK IT ALL!

Good Luck!

QUOTE (daddies @ Nov 3 2010, 05:30 PM) *
We are currently using Paypal Website pro as our Payment Gateway. Due to the instability of Paypal, we
are exploring using Netsol Merchant processing as our payment Gateway. Can anyone give us feedback on
your experience with Netsol (National Processing Company is the actual payment processor)?

+Quote Post
daddies
post Nov 4 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,974

Thank you so much for your feedback. In particular, the comment about being charged for Declines.

I would think that there were be a fair amount of merchants who use NetSol as their host/website and ALSO
use their Merchant Services, but no replies yet.

Besides the fees, I'm actually more interested in how stable the merchant processing/Gateway works
with NetSol (our website)? That is why we are considering leaving Paypal due to lost orders, etc.

+Quote Post
kencantoo
post Nov 5 2010, 10:41 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,847

We use a provider who uses authorize.net, they are HUGE and rarely have any issues, if they do they get it resolved VERY Quick. Any provider you contact will tell you who you would be using for gateway. In my opinion Authorize.net is great and we have no complaints using them as our gateway, our provider is North American Bancard - minor issues with them but overall no major complaints.

QUOTE (daddies @ Nov 4 2010, 01:43 PM) *
Besides the fees, I'm actually more interested in how stable the merchant processing/Gateway works
with NetSol (our website)? That is why we are considering leaving Paypal due to lost orders, etc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 07:21 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates