Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quickbook 2009 Vs 2012
henleynatural
post Mar 21 2012, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,892

Are there any shopping cart users out there who are using Quickbooks 2008 or older? I want to confirm that I will be ok after May 31st, 2012 when Quickbooks discontinue services such as the Merchant Service.

I recently received a letter suggesting that I upgrade to Quickbooks 2012 because several features will be discontinued for Quickbook 2009 users such as myself. One of the features listed in Merchant Service.

I spoke with nsCommerce Support and they said I should be ok to continue to use Quickbooks 2009. I do use Quickbooks Merchant Services but the credit card transaction processing in done with in the shopping cart and not in Quickbooks. If I had my payment method selected to OFFLINE then I might be in trouble with my Quickbooks 2009. In the OFFLINE scenario the credit card transaction processing is done in Quickbooks not the shopping cart. This processing is done after you use the web connector to sync the shopping cart and Quickbooks.

Thanks for your input,

Steve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
henleynatural
post Jun 20 2012, 01:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,892

I wanted to update this post. I am still using Quickbooks 2009 with no problems. I continue to use the web connector to successfully import my sales from nsCommerce into Quickbooks 2009.

Steve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 07:24 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates