Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Happened To The Echeckit Integration
Rhonda
post Jan 21 2011, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 734

Didn't this exist at one time? I know I signed up for it, tested it, and turned it on but I don't see it anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nsAaron
post Jan 21 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Rhonda @ Jan 21 2011, 09:38 AM) *
Didn't this exist at one time? I know I signed up for it, tested it, and turned it on but I don't see it anymore.

Hi Rhonda,

The integration stopped working back in July 2010 and upon investigating, their entire site was down (at the time). It has since come back up, but you are no longer able to sign up for an account with eCHECKit. Since, we've learned they are experiencing some legal difficulties, where they are not able to process payments.

To prevent merchants from trying to use it and getting confused (or your end customers trying to pay with it), we simply removed it from the drop down options last October and posted this Message Center update (which ran from 7/10/2010 to 1/5/2011):

Dear nsCommerceSpace™™ Customer,

We have learned, electronic check provider, eCheckIt® is experiencing difficulties on their end. If you offer this payment option, we recommend disabling it from your payment gateway options. We are closely monitoring their situation and will update you as we receive updates.

They have not been able to provide an ETA on a resolution.

Regards, nsCommerceSpace™™ Team

If we find out they are once again able to take payments, we will see about re-enabling the gateway.

+Quote Post
Rhonda
post Jan 24 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 734

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 05:01 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates