nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Abondoned Shopping Cart Saver? Is There One?, Looking for a shipping cart solution... to save abondoned carts
GrahamS
post Feb 13 2014, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,258

Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to Netsol eCommerce & would like to know if there is a feature to automatically try to save an abandoned shopping cart (through email, live, predefined message with link etc.) or have the system automatically email the customers that filled in the checkout information but abandoned their cart. It would also be nice to have the option to offer a discount or incentive to stay (checkout).. maybe even a simple question "What can we do to help you with the checkout process (Product Price, Question, Value, Shipping Cost etc.)

Is there a solution to this within the Netsol eCommerce system? If not what (if any) third party solutions have you tried. I know there are third party solutions as well as paid "live assistant" services but haven't ever used one.

Our product is very unique & a new way to train so we get many customers who are somewhat unsure/hesitant during checkout (probably more than most that is ;-)

Any feedback & advice appreciated. Thanks so much. Cheers ~ Graham
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post Feb 13 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,078

No auto way to do this, and can be done manually! BUT once you send it you have no way of knowing later if you sent to that same customer the next day or later on since no way to mark ones that are already done
Dave

QUOTE (GrahamS @ Feb 13 2014, 11:50 AM) *
Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to Netsol eCommerce & would like to know if there is a feature to automatically try to save an abandoned shopping cart (through email, live, predefined message with link etc.) or have the system automatically email the customers that filled in the checkout information but abandoned their cart. It would also be nice to have the option to offer a discount or incentive to stay (checkout).. maybe even a simple question "What can we do to help you with the checkout process (Product Price, Question, Value, Shipping Cost etc.)

Is there a solution to this within the Netsol eCommerce system? If not what (if any) third party solutions have you tried. I know there are third party solutions as well as paid "live assistant" services but haven't ever used one.

Our product is very unique & a new way to train so we get many customers who are somewhat unsure/hesitant during checkout (probably more than most that is ;-)

+Quote Post
GrahamS
post Feb 13 2014, 11:28 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 22,258

Thanks Dave, I appreciate your response. I am looking into some live chat programs & found this link to some good sites.. some under $30 per month. Interesting to say the least, here it is for anyone interested. Please share your experience with my if you have or decide to try one out. Link Here: http://blog.crazyegg.com/2013/08/05/7-live...ware-solutions/

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post Feb 14 2014, 09:52 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,078

FYI, It is a good idea to use the feature as it does generate some sales from the lost sale.
Dave

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Oct 4 2014, 07:50 AM
Post #5

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Update to this thread:

We now have a feature to automatically email abandoned shopping carts as of September 2014!

+Quote Post
kencantoo
post Oct 7 2014, 10:09 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 4,847

I have something to add here... I recently called tech support and was told about this "New" service NS has about a product like this. First, I'm glad that our system records all of our calls because I had to call them out on this. They are pushing a new cart tool to save sales, it does work, just not like they describe... You can read my experience here.

QUOTE (GrahamS @ Feb 13 2014, 02:50 PM) *
Hi Everyone,

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 08:56 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates