Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Turn Off All Spam Filtering
PeterN
post Dec 15 2012, 12:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 19,631

I have no spam filters in my profile - but yet my clients continue to recieve emails such as below.

<xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com>: host
inbound.xxxxxxx.com.netsolmail.net[206.188.198.64] said: 554 5.7.1
The message from (<info@xxxxxx.co.za>) with the subject of (: Southgate -
New Voucher ) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam.
Please revise your message before resending. (in reply to end of DATA
command)

Clearly network solutions has some or other master spam filter. How does one turn this off !! At the moment it seems to me that the legitimate email is being caught up in the spam filter - I am still waiting for emails from 2 months ago !! Even accountancy and law firms are battling to email me.

The customer service people at network solutions tell me their is no problem - but its a massive legal problem when you dont get emails because clearly the network solutions spam filter is returning legitimate emails.

How does one turn off all spam filters that network solutions have ? - emails must just come straight through without any form of filtering.

This is extremely serious for me. Our law requires only that a person prove he / she sent the email - they dont have to prove reciept and so my clients can be serverly compromised if Network Solutions is in any way filtering emails as per above. I have one client threatning to sue me for $1million over some lost emails - please as a matter of urgency, TURN OFF all filtering in whatever form you currently do it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Dec 17 2012, 09:01 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

The email product you currently have does not provide the option to turn off the spam filter. I recommend purchasing the Hosted Exchange email product instead. This gives you full control over your spam filter settings.

You can request that domains be added to the whitelist for your domain, but you need to do that by either calling our Support Center or making a ticket at http://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp while logged into your account. To add it to the whitelist, we would need the domain or email address you want to whitelist it for and the email address or domain name you wish to add to the whitelist.

QUOTE (PeterN @ Dec 15 2012, 01:26 PM) *
I have no spam filters in my profile - but yet my clients continue to recieve emails such as below.

<xxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com>: host
inbound.xxxxxxx.com.netsolmail.net[206.188.198.64] said: 554 5.7.1
The message from (<info@xxxxxx.co.za>) with the subject of (: Southgate -
New Voucher ) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam.
Please revise your message before resending. (in reply to end of DATA
command)

Clearly network solutions has some or other master spam filter. How does one turn this off !! At the moment it seems to me that the legitimate email is being caught up in the spam filter - I am still waiting for emails from 2 months ago !! Even accountancy and law firms are battling to email me.

The customer service people at network solutions tell me their is no problem - but its a massive legal problem when you dont get emails because clearly the network solutions spam filter is returning legitimate emails.

How does one turn off all spam filters that network solutions have ? - emails must just come straight through without any form of filtering.

This is extremely serious for me. Our law requires only that a person prove he / she sent the email - they dont have to prove reciept and so my clients can be serverly compromised if Network Solutions is in any way filtering emails as per above. I have one client threatning to sue me for $1million over some lost emails - please as a matter of urgency, TURN OFF all filtering in whatever form you currently do it.

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post Dec 17 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,078

PeterN
Before you look into any paid N/S email you might want to check if that bypasses ALL Spam filters, N/S listed as blacklisted servers etc etc since N/S changed to new email servers-spam filters not long ago and since then email service is terrible at best!!! Just read all the posts in here before you pony up any more $$$$$ for terrible service.

Also time to check other email hosting options, I personally know of one very good customer moving all the N/S email accts they have and control for their customers to another provider this week or next week as his company has had it with the new N/S email systems and lack of business emails getting to customers or back to them
Dave

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Dec 20 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #4

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (ParkerYamaha @ Dec 17 2012, 01:15 PM) *
PeterN
Before you look into any paid N/S email you might want to check if that bypasses ALL Spam filters, N/S listed as blacklisted servers etc etc since N/S changed to new email servers-spam filters not long ago and since then email service is terrible at best!!! Just read all the posts in here before you pony up any more $$$$$ for terrible service.

Also time to check other email hosting options, I personally know of one very good customer moving all the N/S email accts they have and control for their customers to another provider this week or next week as his company has had it with the new N/S email systems and lack of business emails getting to customers or back to them
Dave

http://forums.networksolutions.com/nsmail-...ded-t10470.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 12:37 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates