nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Pop Mail In Windows 8, How can we get IMAP email?
DeanCalin
post Jan 7 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 19,830

I have two domains with Network Solutions and I have several clients all hosting web sites with associated email accounts through this company. Now that Windows 8 is shipping with new machines I cannot avoid using it. Windows 8's native email program does not support POP mail, which is the default email methodology included with NS accounts. These are two waves that are crashing together. How can I get IMAP email for my Network Solutions hosted accounts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Jan 7 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (DeanCalin @ Jan 7 2013, 06:44 PM) *
I have two domains with Network Solutions and I have several clients all hosting web sites with associated email accounts through this company. Now that Windows 8 is shipping with new machines I cannot avoid using it. Windows 8's native email program does not support POP mail, which is the default email methodology included with NS accounts. These are two waves that are crashing together. How can I get IMAP email for my Network Solutions hosted accounts?

You can upgrade the product to add IMAP. The only 4 products that do not have IMAP are the nsMail "Personal" and the Essential Hosting and the nsWebsite packages. You can click the upgrade button on any of these products to upgrade to the Professional Hosting or the nsMail Pro Business Email.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:26 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates