Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Delivery Failure By Declude
kyboy
post Oct 6 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,243

In the last 2-3 days I've been getting sporadic "delivery failure" emails from system administrator saying

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):
Failed Recipient: mmm@pppp.com
Reason: Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 The message from () with the subject of (blah blah blah) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.
-- The header and top 20 lines of the message follows --

This email is from my router and has been coming to my mailbox for years with no problem. I cannot change the format or headers of the email it's sending.
How can I get this email from being marked as spam by declude, which is the software NetSol uses to filter spam?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Oct 7 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (kyboy @ Oct 6 2012, 12:11 PM) *
In the last 2-3 days I've been getting sporadic "delivery failure" emails from system administrator saying

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):
Failed Recipient: mmm@pppp.com
Reason: Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 The message from () with the subject of (blah blah blah) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.
-- The header and top 20 lines of the message follows --

This email is from my router and has been coming to my mailbox for years with no problem. I cannot change the format or headers of the email it's sending.
How can I get this email from being marked as spam by declude, which is the software NetSol uses to filter spam?

Please submit a ticket at http://www.networksolutions.com/help/email.jsp (while logged into your account) and provide the full email address or domain to which the message is being sent, as well as the full email address or domain name from which the message comes. We can add it to a whitelist for your mailbox or domain name. The whitelist can be for a particular mailbox or for the entire domain name (on both the sending and receiving end).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 07:20 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates