> Email Not Working
vmax700sx
post Mar 10 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 13,226

Get this message when I try to login on the web:

EdgeDesk Internal Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Error encountered: Could not open bindings file '/data/16/2/45/45/2045860/meta/2241083/mail/mail/D/d/2045860.2241083/.webmail/bindings_gdbm.db'.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Can't login through Outlook Express

AND I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES. THERE WAS A RECORDED MESSAGE SAYING THEY WERE DOIND MAINTENANCE ON THEIR SERVERS OR SOMETHING. FOR 2 DAYS NOW??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Mar 10 2011, 10:59 AM
Post #2

Group: Validating
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (vmax700sx @ Mar 10 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Get this message when I try to login on the web:

EdgeDesk Internal Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Error encountered: Could not open bindings file '/data/16/2/45/45/2045860/meta/2241083/mail/mail/D/d/2045860.2241083/.webmail/bindings_gdbm.db'.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Can't login through Outlook Express

AND I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES. THERE WAS A RECORDED MESSAGE SAYING THEY WERE DOIND MAINTENANCE ON THEIR SERVERS OR SOMETHING. FOR 2 DAYS NOW??? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with email. I was not able to replicate any issues with your mailboxes. If you are still seeing these errors, please clear the cache and cookies of your browser. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 07:20 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates