Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mail Servers Down?
Rhonda
post Feb 26 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 734

I'm not receiving in any emails in my Outlook 2007 today and therefore, I went directly to mail."mydomain".com and it times out on me.

What is going on? I don't see any other posts about this issue so wondering if I'm the only one that is experiencing email issues today.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rhonda
post Feb 26 2009, 11:28 AM
Post #2

I also cannot synch orders with QB using WebConnect this morning. Get error message saying "Host Not Reachable."

+Quote Post
KAB8609
post Feb 26 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,960

I also have been having some problems today. It has been timing out on me too, I can get it eventually (after a few minutes). My site is also slower to load than usual.

+Quote Post
MC Team - Eddie
post Feb 26 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #4

QA

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (KAB8609 @ Feb 26 2009, 10:47 AM) *
I also have been having some problems today. It has been timing out on me too, I can get it eventually (after a few minutes). My site is also slower to load than usual.

Moving to the email section of the forums but your best bet may be to contact support.

+Quote Post
Rhonda
post Feb 26 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (MC Team - Eddie @ Feb 26 2009, 11:00 AM) *
Moving to the email section of the forums but your best bet may be to contact support.

Called Support and they didn't even know there was a problem until I told them. They put me on hold and came back and said, yes, there is a problem and we are looking into it. That was it.

Can someone tell me what it going on and when it might be fixed? I've been unable to download any orders using webconnect and I cannot access any of my emails (either downloaded or at webmail).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 01:20 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates