Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Global Whitelist For @yahoo.com Email Accounts
gdang
post Feb 15 2017, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,699

I've tried opening support tickets through several different browsers and they are all coming back with error messages when submitting. Might want to get someone to check on that.

Our issue is many of our email accounts can't receive emails an @yahoo.com. The sender gets an error saying it's spam but even if they change the subject and body it still comes as spam. Please whitelist all @yahoo.com emaill addresses for all of our email accounts (only 1 domain name owned on this account, @usas....com) as we have had complaints about this before for different yahoo users.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Feb 15 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (gdang @ Feb 15 2017, 01:47 PM) *
I've tried opening support tickets through several different browsers and they are all coming back with error messages when submitting. Might want to get someone to check on that.

Our issue is many of our email accounts can't receive emails an @yahoo.com. The sender gets an error saying it's spam but even if they change the subject and body it still comes as spam. Please whitelist all @yahoo.com emaill addresses for all of our email accounts (only 1 domain name owned on this account, @usas....com) as we have had complaints about this before for different yahoo users.

You can add the yahoo.com domain to the whitelist for the individual mailboxes through the settings in Webmail. You need to call or submit a ticket to request a whitelist entry that would apply to all mailboxes on the domain. I tested making a ticket in my account and it worked without issue. Please make sure you are clearing cache and cookies and restarting the browser before attempting again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th February 2017 - 02:00 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates