Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem With Outgoing Mails When I Travel Abroad
JMCO
post Apr 9 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,178

I use POP3/SMTP with outlook 2003 and when I travel abroad I cannot send emails. I heard that if I get a SSL, it could solve my problem by avoiding that the ISP I use abroad block the mails....is it true? if yes, how should I proceed? Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Apr 9 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (JMCO @ Apr 9 2012, 05:29 PM) *
I use POP3/SMTP with outlook 2003 and when I travel abroad I cannot send emails. I heard that if I get a SSL, it could solve my problem by avoiding that the ISP I use abroad block the mails....is it true? if yes, how should I proceed? Thanks

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with sending emails abroad. If you use Network Solutions hosted email, there is no SSL login for POP. I recommend using webmail instead. You can check the box on webmail to login with an SSL.

+Quote Post
JMCO
post Apr 9 2012, 04:49 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,178

QUOTE (Laurie004 @ Apr 9 2012, 04:34 PM) *
I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with sending emails abroad. If you use Network Solutions hosted email, there is no SSL login for POP. I recommend using webmail instead. You can check the box on webmail to login with an SSL.

I need to use outlook when travelling to get access to some saved documents. any solution?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 06:22 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates