Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Web Mail Interface Facelift
silvau
post Nov 15 2012, 06:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 19,260

Me and my e-mail users are spanish speakers and frecuent outlook users. When they need to use the web mail interface they find it no much friendly. I want to know if there is a way to change the language of interface and/or my account can use an updated web mail interface.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Nov 16 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (silvau @ Nov 15 2012, 07:05 PM) *
Me and my e-mail users are spanish speakers and frecuent outlook users. When they need to use the web mail interface they find it no much friendly. I want to know if there is a way to change the language of interface and/or my account can use an updated web mail interface.

If you have the mailboxes on the new platform, which is white when you login instead of green, you can set the language to Espanol, French or German. This is set under Configuration - Options on the second tab. If you do not have the new platform of webmail you can request that we change the platform. I recommend backing up anything except the emails, just in case.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 08:16 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates