Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't Find Contact Form Cgi Script
JimGoode
post Apr 16 2015, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,004

I used the contact form creator to create a forms page but can't find the associated script. The generated contact2.html shows it located in action="/cgi-bin/FormMail.contact2.pl" but it isn't there. I see the contact2.html and contact2.css files. What am I missing? The domain is setonsoles.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Apr 19 2015, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (JimGoode @ Apr 16 2015, 03:12 PM) *
I used the contact form creator to create a forms page but can't find the associated script. The generated contact2.html shows it located in action="/cgi-bin/FormMail.contact2.pl" but it isn't there. I see the contact2.html and contact2.css files. What am I missing? The domain is setonsoles.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

You must be logged in with a FTP account which has access to the "/" (root) folder to see the /cgi-bin folder on a Unix hosting package. The FTP account you created only has access to the /htdocs folder, which is on the same level as the /cgi-bin folder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:20 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates