nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Help With A Customer Feedback Form.
sempai1985
post Oct 29 2014, 03:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,391

I have a site up using FrontPage and have a basic customer feedback webpage on it. I have it linked to my email so when someone fills out the page and submits it, I get an email with all the data they entered. Now for my problem. I get thousands of bots using my feedback page and they keep my email spammed with garbage. Is there a simple way I can stop this spam? Any and all help will be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Oct 30 2014, 03:53 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (sempai1985 @ Oct 29 2014, 04:38 PM) *
I have a site up using FrontPage and have a basic customer feedback webpage on it. I have it linked to my email so when someone fills out the page and submits it, I get an email with all the data they entered. Now for my problem. I get thousands of bots using my feedback page and they keep my email spammed with garbage. Is there a simple way I can stop this spam? Any and all help will be appreciated.

You need to add a CAPTCHA, but I do not think there is a way to use that with FrontPage Extensions processing your form. If you need assistance with setting up CAPTCHA, our MyTime Paid Support can do it for you (you would need to call to set this up if you wish to have us do it). You need to move from FrontPage soon anyway. We are in the process of removing FrontPage support from our servers as it is vulnerable and has not been updated for quite a few years by Microsoft.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 01:13 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates