Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Phpmyadmin Connection, instruction to set dabase of my site
adet
post Feb 5 2015, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,743

Hi,

im just new with network solutions service as web hosting provider. i am having a hard time finding the phpmyadmin. where i can find it and how to set it up. coz the UI is diff from the usual cpanel for linux servers. i need it asap so that i can set the database for my blog site made from pyrocms (codeigniter cms platform).

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Craig
post Feb 8 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1,317

QUOTE (adet @ Feb 5 2015, 08:57 AM) *
Hi,

im just new with network solutions service as web hosting provider. i am having a hard time finding the phpmyadmin. where i can find it and how to set it up. coz the UI is diff from the usual cpanel for linux servers. i need it asap so that i can set the database for my blog site made from pyrocms (codeigniter cms platform).

Thanks

You set up your database through the Hosting Toolbox in the Account Manager (http://www.networksolutions.com/support/how-to-add-set-up-a-mysql-database-unix-only/). Once the database is set up, you can access PHPMyAdmin by visiting the IP address of the server in your browser.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 01:57 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates