Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cannot Export - "there Is Not Enought Disk Space" Error
Joeydeath
post May 26 2014, 10:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,822

You get the error There is not enough space on the disk. when trying to do an export, this is for both of my stores. Postage cannot be done if we cannot export.
Called NS but they are closed today. Started a chat and they claim they are having a "network event".

If the server is full, who is watching the back end? Rookie mistake if warning signs were ignored - we pay the price for this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
foxrun
post May 26 2014, 10:51 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,952

QUOTE (Joeydeath @ May 26 2014, 11:33 AM) *
You get the error There is not enough space on the disk. when trying to do an export, this is for both of my stores. Postage cannot be done if we cannot export.
Called NS but they are closed today. Started a chat and they claim they are having a "network event".

If the server is full, who is watching the back end? Rookie mistake if warning signs were ignored - we pay the price for this.

Same here !! Sent in a ticket earlier. Just got a reply saying it's a known issue and they're working on it.

+Quote Post
classichostess
post May 26 2014, 11:56 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,229

Same here.

+Quote Post
foxrun
post May 26 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,952

QUOTE (classichostess @ May 26 2014, 12:56 PM) *
Same here.

Export seems to be working now..

+Quote Post
Joeydeath
post May 26 2014, 12:14 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,822

Seems to be working for me too - thanks NS.

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post May 26 2014, 04:03 PM
Post #6

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

Thanks everyone for posting! I'm pleased to here all is well. I'm off today but I thought i'd pop in and check on you all (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (Joeydeath @ May 26 2014, 11:33 AM) *
If the server is full, who is watching the back end?

Our network operations engineers are on call for monitoring, even after hours (i.e. weekends, holidays) so we always have people around in case of an emergency. Often times we catch this stuff before we start to get phone calls, but of course we start getting notifications from our customers (you) prior to the fix being ready/available.

We always want to know if you're experiencing issues, so please feel free to let us know if you see stuff like this. Worst case, we'll tell you we're aware and are working on a fix.

Hope you all are making great sales today and having some fun/family time!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 16th August 2017 - 06:27 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates