Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ecommerce Renewal
awesome
post May 1 2014, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,519

I have had a premium account with my domain awesome-sports.net for 3 years. It is time to renew. My only option is $399.00 to keep website the same and continue. I called and said I don't need the band width any longer and need less space. Sales said I would have to create a complete new designed site to get my pricing lower (all products would have to be re-entered).

They said if I want to keep my site the way it is my only option is to pay $399.00 mo. They said you can only up grade you can not down grade on your plan.

All I can say is really?

This is one way to lose a customers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post May 1 2014, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,078

Is that rate for a yearly rate with a discount type?? and if not its worth asking!

Dave

+Quote Post
awesome
post May 1 2014, 11:14 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (ParkerYamaha @ May 1 2014, 10:13 AM) *
Is that rate for a yearly rate with a discount type?? and if not its worth asking!

Dave

No, yearly $3999.00 said they could take 10% off if I did a year.

+Quote Post
foxrun
post May 1 2014, 12:38 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,952

QUOTE (awesome @ May 1 2014, 12:14 PM) *
No, yearly $3999.00 said they could take 10% off if I did a year.

Call them back. I was able to downgrade a few months ago as I didn't need the extra bandwidth or storage as well.

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post May 3 2014, 12:36 PM
Post #5

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

QUOTE (awesome @ May 1 2014, 09:45 AM) *
I have had a premium account with my domain awesome-sports.net for 3 years. It is time to renew. My only option is $399.00 to keep website the same and continue. I called and said I don't need the band width any longer and need less space. Sales said I would have to create a complete new designed site to get my pricing lower (all products would have to be re-entered).

This is absolutely not accurate. If you want, you can email my department at ecom-mts@networksolutions.com and i'll look into this for you.

We can absolutely provide upgrades/downgrades for bandwidth as neccessary and if you're not using the BW that your package (which I believe is Premium Gold based on what price you gave) then we can absolutely downgrade you to a more appropriate package.

+Quote Post
awesome
post May 3 2014, 08:43 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (ecomIanS @ May 3 2014, 12:36 PM) *
This is absolutely not accurate. If you want, you can email my department at ecom-mts@networksolutions.com and i'll look into this for you.

We can absolutely provide upgrades/downgrades for bandwidth as neccessary and if you're not using the BW that your package (which I believe is Premium Gold based on what price you gave) then we can absolutely downgrade you to a more appropriate package.

Well, that is what I was told. I argued with the sales person told him I'm leaving if I could not down grade. It makes no sense. I will email you on Monday. I am up for renewal on June 1.

+Quote Post
awesome
post May 18 2014, 06:57 AM
Post #7

Here we go again. Spoke to someone about a week ago about down grading, that option to down grade and monthly cost was corrected and shown in my account, I decide I will renew go into my account today to renew and all my options are gone, if I renew all I'm offered is a new store. Help (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

www.awesome-sports.net

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post May 18 2014, 09:36 PM
Post #8

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

QUOTE (awesome @ May 18 2014, 07:57 AM) *
Here we go again. Spoke to someone about a week ago about down grading, that option to down grade and monthly cost was corrected and shown in my account, I decide I will renew go into my account today to renew and all my options are gone, if I renew all I'm offered is a new store. Help (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

www.awesome-sports.net

Do you still have the contact info for the customer care rep you worked with? If so, please reach out to them directly. Otherwise, please email ecomhelp@networksolutions.com so we can look into this for you.

+Quote Post
awesome
post May 19 2014, 08:37 AM
Post #9

I found where they put the monthly rate.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 01:12 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates