I was informed today by a customer who was attempting to place an order on our website (windows desktop, chrome browser version 35.0.1916.153m) that there was a problem. Luckily she called in because it's my experience that most people who get an error message while trying to place an order online... leave the website and do NOT call.
1. She had created an account on our website using the NS - My Account feature.
2. This is appeared via a standard Checkout (not paypal, not MasterPass, not Google Checkout).
3. And, this comes directly from the customer: "When I clicked on the "Checkout" button, all of the items that I had put in my cart were gone."
4. She went back to our website's home page and the Items in Cart (near the top corner of our website) showed that she had 9 items in her cart. When she clicked on VIEW CART (to take her to the cart), again there was nothing there.
5. Luckily, I was able to find her CART in MCP (backend) and process her order over the telephone.
This is very unsettling to me that there is yet another problem with Network Solutions shopping cart.
Anyone else have OR hear of a customer issue using Chrome to place an order?