nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems - Mobile Desgin Customizations, Found weird glitch and still have to have it disabled
trinitys
post Oct 7 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 3,558

Anyone else tried using a custom template for their mobile site yet?

I tried it today unsuccessfully. I put in a custom html code in the header and it didn't work the way I had hoped so I removed it. The problem is even if I select the default template it still shows the failed custom design!!!! I completely deleted the html code and returned the settings to default but the custom template is still there showing on the live mobile site!!!

I deleted my browser cache and cookies and tried it all over again and the same issue remains. I had no choice but to disable the mobile site. Again...very disappointed. I have never been able to have a mobile version for my store and keep waiting to be able to have it work properly so I can use this feature! How many years has it been now NetSol??? (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post Nov 7 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

QUOTE (trinitys @ Oct 7 2013, 12:06 PM) *
Anyone else tried using a custom template for their mobile site yet?

I tried it today unsuccessfully. I put in a custom html code in the header and it didn't work the way I had hoped so I removed it. The problem is even if I select the default template it still shows the failed custom design!!!! I completely deleted the html code and returned the settings to default but the custom template is still there showing on the live mobile site!!!

I deleted my browser cache and cookies and tried it all over again and the same issue remains. I had no choice but to disable the mobile site. Again...very disappointed. I have never been able to have a mobile version for my store and keep waiting to be able to have it work properly so I can use this feature! How many years has it been now NetSol??? (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Hello Lori,

I'm very sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the new features of our mobile design module. If you have not already done so, I would request that you contact our support team regarding this so that we can investigate and apply any necessary fixes to problems that are present.

I can certainly imagine this is a frustrating situation for you and we want to make sure you have as smooth an experience as possible when using our online store software. Contacting us by Chat, Phone, or Service Request Ticket can allow us to assist when technical glitches or issues arise.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 02:31 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates