> My Site Is Down
awesome
post Sep 19 2013, 04:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,519

MY SITE IS DOWN FRONT AND BACK END. NEED HELP PLEASE
AWESOME-SPORTS.NET

I called Networks Solutions this morning. Got message tech support is closed til 9. However the message said if you have a eCommerce site and your website or shopping cart is down stay on the line. I stayed on the line and got a person who didn't speak English very well. I told her my website is down. She said hold on. Then she came back on the line and said "Oh, this is an eCommerce site you will need to call tech support at 9, we can't do anything. We don't know if your domain is down because you didn't renew or if you did something. I again explained that your phone prompts say, "if you are a eCommerce site and your site or shopping cart is down, stay on the line". She then again said the same thing.

Networks Solutions should be ashamed of themself for this type of customer service. This is DISGRACEFUL!

E commerce sites make a living solely on their eCommerce site, we have overhead, employees that depend on their jobs and when our site is down, we make no money.

So when you ask us, why are you leaving when it's time to renew? Just look at the response above.

Our site is up. Whether it came back up by the ticket I put in, the call or just on it's own
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd March 2017 - 07:02 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates