Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Site Down
awesome
post Jan 26 2014, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,519

My site has been down since 7:45 p.m. I call tech support on the phone number shown. I get a message if your ecommerce site is down stay on the line otherwise call back during business hours. I get on the phone with Nica who says, "there is nothing we can do for you, you will have to call back tomorrow when we are open or call my time support." I again said, "the issue is not with me it is with your servers my site will not load it is completely down." Again she says, "there is nothing I can do for you, you will have to call back tomorrow." I ask to speak with a supervisor she says, "there are none available. They can call me back in 2 hours"

This makes no sense to me at all. Why is there not someone covering if your servers go down? I need my e commerce site up and available for my customers to order.

Can some one any one help.

(IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif) www.awesome-sports.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EcomSupportChris...
post Jan 26 2014, 08:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

Thank you for reporting this issue. I heard from another merchant the same story.

I've contacted our engineering team and there is action being taken to determine root cause.

While I do not expect the issue to persist, I do not yet have an ETR.

Stand by: I will update as frequently as I can.

Also, anyone else who has contacted our after-hours team who was told to "call back on Monday" please PM me. I would like to know how many merchants have had a similar experience.

My sincere apologies and thanks, all.

Chris

+Quote Post
PowderDay
post Jan 26 2014, 08:45 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 1,942

our site is down.
monitor.us reported down from 4:51-5:21 pm ct and down again at 7:21 and at 8:02 still down... sunday night is one of the strongest traffic / sales nights we typically see...

+Quote Post
EcomSupportChris...
post Jan 26 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #4

Ok, folks. I am seeing some propagation for sites.

Is everyone else seeing the same?

+Quote Post
EcomSupportChris...
post Jan 26 2014, 09:01 PM
Post #5

Issue has been corrected by the System Admins.

Thank you folks, for your patience on a Sunday evening.

Chris

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd June 2017 - 08:31 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates