nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem Editing Document In Shared Folder, When I update a document in a shared folder the changes are not saved
ethick
post Jan 11 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 12,446

When I double click a document in a shared folder and choose OPEN , then edit the document and save it, the changes are not saved to the document in the shared folder. If I close the document and go back to the shared folder and OPEN it again, the original document displays. How do I get my changes to save to the shared folder instead of to my computer?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jan 24 2011, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (ethick @ Jan 11 2011, 10:29 PM) *
When I double click a document in a shared folder and choose OPEN , then edit the document and save it, the changes are not saved to the document in the shared folder. If I close the document and go back to the shared folder and OPEN it again, the original document displays. How do I get my changes to save to the shared folder instead of to my computer?

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue saving changes to the document within the Space Manager. You will want to confirm with the primary contact on the account that you have that access to edit documents with your space manager login.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post
RickC1959
post May 31 2016, 01:29 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,873

QUOTE (Richell @ Jan 24 2011, 03:16 PM) *
I am sorry to hear you are having an issue saving changes to the document within the Space Manager. You will want to confirm with the primary contact on the account that you have that access to edit documents with your space manager login.

Regards,
Richell

I have the same problem and I am the admin owner of the SpaceManager. I spent hour working on a document and none of the work saved on Space Manager. Please help?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 02:38 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates