Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Am From China,please Help Me Asap,about Refund,and Cancel Auto Renew
webs1860
post May 25 2014, 05:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,887

DEAR NS ADMIN
i am from china,and my english is poor,i have submitted support requests but still no reply,so i post here,please help me:
My Ecommerce Package"Take-a-Payment",a few days before,i am Very casual to click " Take-a-Payment "demo only, i never want buy it,you never notice me but you are already charged my credit card. i clicked is " Take-a-Payment "demo,i never thinking it will be charged my credit card,i clicked " Take-a-Payment "demo is just Look it,i even do not know what is it and how to use it; now please refund the $10.05 to my card asap,and please you delete My Ecommerce Package,and delete all my Products,delete my credit card(i can not remove it by myself),i do not want be in a fog then you already charged my credit card.
sorry for my poor english please help me asap thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
webs1860
post May 25 2014, 05:12 PM
Post #2

Because the network delay, I just posted a topic, but it shows many same topics,i am so sorry,i cannot delete,other same topics by myself,please ADMIN just keep this topic,and delete other same topics

+Quote Post
webs1860
post May 25 2014, 05:20 PM
Post #3

as i said i have submitted support requests but still no reply,i just click "Contact Us" wanna send email to you through: Ecommerce General Sales:
1-866-222-5711
Email Us
but i cannot enter valid phone number,i am in china,i am chinese,how can i give you a US number????
and as i said ,my english is very poor,please help me refund and help me i asked,without i call you by phone,my phone cannot call international calls,even my phone can call international calls,my english poor can not speak it

your "networksolutions"Is a large international companies,I think you know the meaning of the word credibility;as you are large international companies,I believe that you will not discriminate against any non-US users,I believe that you will not make things difficult for Chinese users.

+Quote Post
webs1860
post May 25 2014, 05:23 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (webs1860 @ May 25 2014, 05:04 PM) *
DEAR NS ADMIN
i am from china,and my english is poor,i have submitted support requests but still no reply,so i post here,please help me:
My Ecommerce Package"Take-a-Payment",a few days before,i am Very casual to click " Take-a-Payment "demo only, i never want buy it,you never notice me but you are already charged my credit card. i clicked is " Take-a-Payment "demo,i never thinking it will be charged my credit card,i clicked " Take-a-Payment "demo is just Look it,i even do not know what is it and how to use it; now please refund the $10.05 to my card asap,and please you delete My Ecommerce Package,and delete all my Products,delete my credit card(i can not remove it by myself),i do not want be in a fog then you already charged my credit card.
sorry for my poor english please help me asap thanks
------------------------------------------------
Merchant Name NETWORK SOLUTIONS LLC Merchant Location VA US Country United States of America Transaction Number 86972142 Transaction Type POS Purchase Withdrawal Fee $0.00 Total Charged $10.05

the Package Name: Take-a-Payment
Expiration Date: Renews on: June 01, 2014 Renew
Auto Renew: Monthly†
i can not delete it by myself,i even can not change"auto renew"to"Manually renew"
i only can click"Renew"
oh my god,why why why???
please refund $10.05 to me asap and delete all my Products,delete my credit card

+Quote Post
ecomIanS
post May 25 2014, 05:47 PM
Post #5

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 19,888

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Can you please PM me the service request number that you received for your initial submission?

There are certain procedures required to cancel services, but we can certainly help.

+Quote Post
webs1860
post May 26 2014, 12:08 AM
Post #6

***Mod Edit: Please do not provide information such as full/partial credit card numbers or support ticket descriptions directly in forum posts. Thanks. ***

thank you so much

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 06:41 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates