nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ns User Group In Dallas / Ft. Worth, User group meeting in Dallas / Ft. Worth Texas
SteveSmillie
post Sep 8 2011, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 4,987

I have been using NS now for over 4 years and I have asked NS several times if they ever thought about having user group meetings regionally for those that want to get together and talk about best practices.

Is there anyone in the North Texas area who would be interested in meeting up somewhere in the area and simply help leverage off each other? There is power in numbers I know there has to be other business owners in the area who could benefit from something like this.

If you are interested please reply to the post with a way to contact you and let's see what kind of interest we can stir up.

Regards,

Steve Smillie
South Of The Red
www.southofthered.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SteveSmillie
post Mar 29 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 4,987

Wow nobody on the Dallas / Ft. Worth area that want to get a user group together to discuss best practices and share ideas and work arounds. Reach out if you find interest.......(IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/noexpression.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 06:09 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates