nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Your Experience Using Ns To Design And Build My Ecommerce Site, ns users opinion and suggestions
wayneo
post Jul 16 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,947

I have just purchased the ns ecommerce starter package. I have attempted to build my own site but the site builder tool is difficult to navigate. Has anyone paid ns to build their ecommerce site for them? If so, what was your experience with them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ParkerYamaha
post Jul 16 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 2,078

You are very correct on "the site builder tool is difficult to navigate" while it should be simple its not! Its the worse I have seen! Even the older version was better than the new one!
If you plan on selling items step up to the basic ecommerce version which is MUCH easier to use!!! Check out prices for a year and that should help your rates also on that version, we have two non selling sites running under the basic cart and so much easier to use,just depends on what you need it for.

If you dont plan on doing a lot of site changes etc and just want a basic static site it may be in your best insterest to pay someone or N/S to set it up and let it run.

Dave
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 12:59 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates