nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Align Icons In Footer, How to Align Icons from Page Editor and Add-Ons in a Row
SVC1
post Mar 10 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 16,828

I am new to building web sites and the Website Builder tool, so the basics are new to me.

I would like to align the following icons in a footer --- Blog, LinkedIn, Sign-Up for Newsletter, and Contact Us --- but I do not understand how to align them in a row. For example, I can drag and drop the LinkedIn icon to a block in the template, but I cannot drag and drop other icons into the same space or onto the same row.

When I look at other sites, this appears commonplace, but I do not understand how to accomplish it.

I'd welcome any help! Thanks!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBQ1
post Jul 25 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 18,014

QUOTE (SVC1 @ Mar 10 2012, 10:54 AM) *
I am new to building web sites and the Website Builder tool, so the basics are new to me.

I would like to align the following icons in a footer --- Blog, LinkedIn, Sign-Up for Newsletter, and Contact Us --- but I do not understand how to align them in a row. For example, I can drag and drop the LinkedIn icon to a block in the template, but I cannot drag and drop other icons into the same space or onto the same row.

When I look at other sites, this appears commonplace, but I do not understand how to accomplish it.

I'd welcome any help! Thanks!

I also would love for someone to answer this question!

+Quote Post
bialasprinting
post Apr 2 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,136

QUOTE (BBQ1 @ Jul 25 2012, 10:04 AM) *
I also would love for someone to answer this question!

I want this answered as well!

+Quote Post
Advanced_Filing_...
post Apr 1 2015, 11:13 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,608

I would also benefit from a response

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 01:34 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates