Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Editing Current Design, I cannot pull up my currently publised design to edit
wplott
post May 20 2014, 08:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,864

I cannot pull up my currently published design to edit in website builder tool. I can only revert back to old designs. How can I edit the current one?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jul 29 2014, 11:10 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (wplott @ May 20 2014, 09:17 AM) *
I cannot pull up my currently published design to edit in website builder tool. I can only revert back to old designs. How can I edit the current one?

I am sorry that you were having an issue with editing your currently published website. I would recommend that you click the Website Overview Tab and then the Restore option. If you have saved the version you published revert back to it. If you did not save it there is no way to edit the published version. I would recommend when publishing your website to always save the version. The option to save the version is located within the Advanced Options under the Publish button. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:31 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates