Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Favicon Only Appears On Home Page
maryesa
post Feb 17 2015, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,792

I have uploaded my favicon, no problem. However, it appears only on my home page, and does not appear on any other page of my site. Is there any way to fix this so it appears on every page?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 27 2015, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (maryesa @ Feb 17 2015, 03:33 PM) *
I have uploaded my favicon, no problem. However, it appears only on my home page, and does not appear on any other page of my site. Is there any way to fix this so it appears on every page?

I am sorry you are having an issue with your Favicon appearing on your website pages. I would recommend placing the code within the footer or the header of the website. Content in these two area's will cascade to all pages. Or you can place the favicon code on each page. Once you have completed either of the two options above, publish the site, delete your temporary files and cookies from the browser. Then re-launch the browser and access the website pages again.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:30 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates