Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Get A Page To Load My Css File?, css
dmgatwork
post Apr 18 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 10,968

Is there a way to get a page to include my CSS file(s) when publishing? I don't want to mod any of the current CSS files as I want to add my own classes, etc. I've read all the css tags (in this forum) and i don't know if these are talking about a different product than I am using.

All the css scripts are in the script folder

To test I included the link in the body section and it worked but I know this is not the proper way.

Also, is there a way to include my js files in the header? So far all the the scripts at the end of the body tag are working fine with ajax, but I may need to include one on the heading section?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dmgatwork
post Apr 22 2016, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 10,968

QUOTE (dmgatwork @ Apr 18 2016, 10:03 PM) *
Is there a way to get a page to include my CSS file(s) when publishing? I don't want to mod any of the current CSS files as I want to add my own classes, etc. I've read all the css tags (in this forum) and i don't know if these are talking about a different product than I am using.

All the css scripts are in the script folder

To test I included the link in the body section and it worked but I know this is not the proper way.

Also, is there a way to include my js files in the header? So far all the the scripts at the end of the body tag are working fine with ajax, but I may need to include one on the heading section?

Thanks

Has NS stopped responding to this forum? You can't get any help or advice without paying extra for it. This is very discouraging.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 06:23 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates