Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Publishing Website Builder
Chris123
post Feb 9 2015, 08:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,757

When I go to publish my site from the website builder tool all I get is the following:

"The publishing of your Web site did not succeed. Please try to publish your Web site again in a few minutes.

We regret any inconvenience and ask that you please contact Customer Support if you continue to have problems publishing your Web site. 1-866-391-HELP "

I have tried creating a ticket and no response. I have also tried to reset my permissions like some other posts have said to do and no luck. What should I do?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 27 2015, 12:56 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Chris123 @ Feb 9 2015, 09:52 PM) *
When I go to publish my site from the website builder tool all I get is the following:

"The publishing of your Web site did not succeed. Please try to publish your Web site again in a few minutes.

We regret any inconvenience and ask that you please contact Customer Support if you continue to have problems publishing your Web site. 1-866-391-HELP "

I have tried creating a ticket and no response. I have also tried to reset my permissions like some other posts have said to do and no luck. What should I do?

I am sorry you were having an issue with publishing your website even after fixing the permissions via your account manager. I recommend you contact our Website Builder Support Team at US/Can: 1.866.391.4357 or International: 1.570.708.8788 if you are still experiencing the issue. If you do have a ticket number please reference that when calling. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 01:30 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates