Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Removing White Border On Edges Of Body
roykirk
post Jul 11 2015, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,256

I'm in the process of building a website for a friend, and I'm encountering strange problem I haven't experienced with other websites I've built. I've made the background black/gray, but the section for the "body" has two large white borders on each end. Website Builder won't let me expand the body to cover these white borders and I've searched through every possible option and still can't seem to eliminate them. Any advice?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roykirk
post Jul 11 2015, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,256

QUOTE (roykirk @ Jul 11 2015, 08:50 AM) *
I'm in the process of building a website for a friend, and I'm encountering strange problem I haven't experienced with other websites I've built. I've made the background black/gray, but the section for the "body" has two large white borders on each end. Website Builder won't let me expand the body to cover these white borders and I've searched through every possible option and still can't seem to eliminate them. Any advice?

Edit - I've done some more research and it seems these white borders are likely caused by preset margins in the template I used. So I guess the question now becomes, how do I adjust the margins?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 01:36 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates