nsForum logo

Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Site Map - Uploading Xml To Domain Root Folder, Please explain how: upload XML to domain root folder
ctdental
post Oct 29 2014, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,389

Greetings
I use the Website Builder Tool. To increase my SEO visibility I want to add a site map. I used a creator and now have the script in both XML and HTML. The next step is to "upload it to the domain root folder" of my website.

Is the CSS function the only way to do this, or am I missing something? If CSS is the only way, can somebody Explain Like I'm Five how to do this so I don't mess it up? Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mdsource
post Oct 30 2014, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 102

QUOTE (ctdental @ Oct 29 2014, 11:21 AM) *
Greetings
I use the Website Builder Tool. To increase my SEO visibility I want to add a site map. I used a creator and now have the script in both XML and HTML. The next step is to "upload it to the domain root folder" of my website.

Is the CSS function the only way to do this, or am I missing something? If CSS is the only way, can somebody Explain Like I'm Five how to do this so I don't mess it up? Thanks!

Some more info here you might be able to use: Site Map discussion

Google tips: Google help with sitemaps

Do you have an ecommerce site? or one of the FREE single page sites?

Website builder site forum discussion: Google verification and sitemaps

+Quote Post
ctdental
post Nov 4 2014, 10:27 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 23,389

QUOTE (mdsource @ Oct 30 2014, 01:06 PM) *
Some more info here you might be able to use: Site Map discussion

Google tips: Google help with sitemaps

Do you have an ecommerce site? or one of the FREE single page sites?

Website builder site forum discussion: Google verification and sitemaps

Thanks Andy! My site is not an ecommerce site. www.atsflowermound.com Take a look. Maybe I'm missing something, but my specific question is where/how do I add the XML code in Website Builder so that I add a site map to my website? Thanks! I didn't see that particular instruction in the links you referenced, unless I am just such a rookie that I skimmed right past it, not even recognizing it as useful, LOL!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 01:30 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates