Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stupid Question
rscarb
post Jan 1 2015, 08:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,608

I have a stupid question, I am new to using this website builder and seem to be stuck.
I used a template off the builder page to create my page, however when I load my page the name of the page loads fine within the web browser but the tab lists my site as a Janitorial website. I chose that template and modified it accordingly.

Where do I go to change the name of the tab ?

Thanks,
Rob
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 27 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (rscarb @ Jan 1 2015, 09:11 PM) *
I have a stupid question, I am new to using this website builder and seem to be stuck.
I used a template off the builder page to create my page, however when I load my page the name of the page loads fine within the web browser but the tab lists my site as a Janitorial website. I chose that template and modified it accordingly.

Where do I go to change the name of the tab ?

Thanks,
Rob

I am not sure I understand the issue you are having. However, to update the page properties you will click Manage Pages, select the page you want to edit and click on the gear icon. This will give you the ability to update the properties of the page. If you need to update the Website Properties you will want to click on the drop down arrow next to Site Builder (top left). Then select Home, and here you will be able to edit the website template information. If you are still having an issue with editing the properties please contact our Website Builder Support Team at US/Can: 1.866.391.4357 or International: 1.570.708.8788. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:32 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates