Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Website Builder "submission", Cannot access buttons to submit
Wors
post Jun 8 2015, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,165

I am endeavoring to update my Swamp Irish Books website, upon completing the updates I cannot access the buttons for submittal. I try to open the screen wider, however there are no navigation buttons to do so. I was able to submit when I first built the site but cannot now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Richell
post Jun 17 2015, 07:08 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Wors @ Jun 8 2015, 03:23 PM) *
I am endeavoring to update my Swamp Irish Books website, upon completing the updates I cannot access the buttons for submittal. I try to open the screen wider, however there are no navigation buttons to do so. I was able to submit when I first built the site but cannot now.

I am sorry you were having an issue with the Website Builder Tool. When using the New Website Builder Tool it’s best if you are using the most updated browser. Firefox works best with this builder. This builder was also created to optimize a screen resolution of 1366 x 768. If you do not have a monitor that will support this resolution of 1366 or higher you may have a difficult time building the website because of space constraints.

I would also recommend to delete your temporary files and cookies from the browser, re-launch the browser and trying to access the builder again to publish the site. If you continue to have an issue please contact our Website Builder Support Team at 1-800-333-7680 or 1-570-708-8788 (Outside of U.S.). We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Richell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 01:12 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates