Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Website Builder Will Not Load
Rushfan2112
post Mar 1 2014, 12:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 18,050

When trying to load the Website builder tool from IE11 the application starts to open in a new window at the following URL:

http://websites.networksolutions.com/ShowE...o?do_login=true

The box in the middle of the open window just shows a "never-ending-graybar" running a "Loading Application" message.

When using Chrome I can get into the web builder tool, but when I try to use the edit tool to change the admin password for my blog it loads a blank page.

Java Scripting is enabled on both browsers.
Any ideas?

Oh, I'm using Windows 8 if it matters.

Thanks for any assistance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BUBBLEBERRYBARSK...
post Feb 2 2015, 01:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 23,728

I can't log in to my builder...I can log in to Network Solutions, but the builder wont let me log in. What do I do?

+Quote Post
Richell
post Mar 27 2015, 01:02 PM
Post #3

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,345

QUOTE (Rushfan2112 @ Mar 1 2014, 01:51 AM) *
When trying to load the Website builder tool from IE11 the application starts to open in a new window at the following URL:

http://websites.networksolutions.com/ShowE...o?do_login=true

The box in the middle of the open window just shows a "never-ending-graybar" running a "Loading Application" message.

When using Chrome I can get into the web builder tool, but when I try to use the edit tool to change the admin password for my blog it loads a blank page.

Java Scripting is enabled on both browsers.
Any ideas?

Oh, I'm using Windows 8 if it matters.

Thanks for any assistance.

I am sorry you were having an issue with launching the Website Builder Tool. If you are still having the issue or if it happens again I would recommend deleting your temporary files and cookies from your browser. Log out of the Account Manager, re-launch the browser and try again. If the problem persists please contact our Website Builder Support Team at US/Can: 1.866.391.4357 or International: 1.570.708.8788. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Richell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 10:34 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates