Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Website Building, Can't turn off the underlining
sparks
post Feb 13 2014, 09:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 22,426

Hi is anyone else having this same problem. I can't turn off underlining in the website builder. What is going on? Everything I type is underlined. Any suggestions would help. (IMG:http://forums.networksolutions.com/style_emoticons/default/bigsmile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mharmon
post Feb 26 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #2

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 21,926

I think I have the same issue. If I edit my page using Google Chrome, the underlining doesn't display and my page previews properly under Google Chrome. If I view the same page with Firefox or Internet Explorer I get the underlining. Most browsers display the underlining. I've checked this behavior under Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Ubuntu, Mac OS X Mavericks, and Google Android Kit Kat 4.4.2. Chrome doesn't underline, Safari doesn't underline, Internet Explorer does, Firefox does, Android's Stock browser doesn't. How can I resolve this issue? This is a basic text function that makes the website very hard to read. What can I do about this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 07:04 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates