Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Exceeded The Rate Limit Allowed
jenmick
post Nov 30 2012, 06:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 19,480

i get this message what do i do
The mail server IP connecting to Hotmail server has exceeded the rate limit allowed. Reason for rate limitation is related to IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Nov 30 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (jenmick @ Nov 30 2012, 07:19 AM) *
i get this message what do i do
The mail server IP connecting to Hotmail server has exceeded the rate limit allowed. Reason for rate limitation is related to IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help.

reposting -
confirmed two days ago that Hotmail is Greylisting and rate-limiting our servers. they're working to clean that up. NetSol are working with the receiving email provider to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

+Quote Post
SteveSmillie
post Nov 30 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 4,987

QUOTE (Laurie004 @ Nov 30 2012, 08:55 AM) *
reposting -
confirmed two days ago that Hotmail is Greylisting and rate-limiting our servers. they're working to clean that up. NetSol are working with the receiving email provider to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you Laurie, I am having the smae issue with hotmail

Steve
www.southofthered.net

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 11:29 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates