QUOTE (rahil @ Nov 18 2010, 07:09 AM)
I am able to receive the messages in outlook 2010 but unable to send any messages. Can anyone help me out.
I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with sending emails from Outlook 2010.If unable to connect to the outgoing mail server follow steps below:
• Verify that you are able to send email in webmail
• Verify the settings in your POP3/IMAP email client are correct (see section below titled 'Settings for POP/IMAP')
o Try changing your outgoing port numbers to either 2525 or 587
o Make sure smtp authentication is checked
• Clear Cache/Cookies/History
• Power-cycle router or external modem (unplug and plug back in)
• Disable Firewall/Anti-virus software (see section below titled 'Firewall/Antivirus')Settings for POP/IMAP
Note: Please use your actual domain name, not 'domain.ext'
• Username = [firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Password = [the password you set up when you configured your mail box]
• Incoming Mail Server: [mail.domain.ext]
• Incoming Server Port: POP 110 or IMAP 143
• Outgoing Mail Server: [smtp.domain.ext]
o Outgoing Server requires Authentication
o Use Same Username and Password as Incoming
• Outgoing Server Port: 2525 or 587
• If your settings are correct, but you're still unable to connect, then most likely you have another program interfering with the connection.
• Verify you're not running any firewalls or proxy software which block access to checking POP e-mail, or require a special setup.
• The e-mail scanning feature in Anti-Virus programs can cause problems while trying to check Internet e-mail accounts such as your Network Solutions Internet e-mail in Eudora, Outlook, MAC Mail or other programs.
• Try disabling e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program and then try checking your mail again. (Contact your IT department or software manufacturers for assistance)
• If disabling e-mail scanning fixes the problem and enables you to check mail, then you can try following your anti-virus programs instructions for resolving this problem.
Please use the following links below for more help with setting up your POP/IMAP client: http://www.networksolutions.com/support/mail-videos/
For instructions on how to enable SMTP Authentication, please visit the following link:http://www.networksolutions.com/support/ho...-authentication