Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Outlook/pop3 Setup, Problem in getting the emails into the outlook
Mesfin
post Jan 29 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 7,466

We have just bought the web hosting and nsMail service with an existing domain registered at NS since 2002. I set up the email boxes. I am facing two problems.

1. I have not been able to get my emails into the outlook. I setup both mannually and also using the POP3 setup wizard.

2. I was also not been able to browse to the mail server with some of the computers. It shows atht as if I am trying to brouse to non-existing site.

What could be the problem?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Susan013
post Jan 29 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,342

QUOTE (Mesfin @ Jan 29 2010, 12:09 AM) *
We have just bought the web hosting and nsMail service with an existing domain registered at NS since 2002. I set up the email boxes. I am facing two problems.

1. I have not been able to get my emails into the outlook. I setup both mannually and also using the POP3 setup wizard.

2. I was also not been able to browse to the mail server with some of the computers. It shows atht as if I am trying to brouse to non-existing site.

What could be the problem?

1. We provide instructions on configuring various mail clients including Outlook at http://www.networksolutions.com/support/mail. If after following these instructions you are still experiencing issues I recommend contacting our support department for assistance. Or providing the details of the error here in the forums.

2. If you are unable to access your webmail on certain machines, this is likely caused by a caching issue. We recommend clearing the cache or testing the site with another browser.

I hope that this is helpful.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 09:22 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates