Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sample Php Code To Get Email From Nsmail Account
tonywhansen
post Apr 3 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,110

Anyone know where I can find some sample PHP code to query the nsMail server.
Email has to integrate into our CMS so the webmail client is no good.
I am having trouble getting it to work.
I have done this using the imap_open function in the past and have had it working on lots of mail servers.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Laurie004
post Apr 4 2012, 07:47 AM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 6,344

QUOTE (tonywhansen @ Apr 4 2012, 12:00 AM) *
Anyone know where I can find some sample PHP code to query the nsMail server.
Email has to integrate into our CMS so the webmail client is no good.
I am having trouble getting it to work.
I have done this using the imap_open function in the past and have had it working on lots of mail servers.

Thanks.

I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with using nsMail with your website. I recommend posting to the Hosting area of the forum for code questions. You need to send from localhost on nsHosting Shared. You cannot send using nsMail when using our shared hosting.

+Quote Post
tonywhansen
post Apr 5 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #3

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 17,110

We are not using netsol hosting, we have a dedicated server that runs our order enter, accounting and people database system. It is written in-house in the PHP language. Our page just needs to ask your POP server for any email that has arrived for a specific account, no more than this. The center piece of doing this is the imap_open PHP function. I just need a code sample of the correct way to pass the connection parameters to the imap_open function. Resolution of this will help many other people, PHP is the most common language used for this type of thing. Thanks.

QUOTE (Laurie004 @ Apr 4 2012, 08:47 AM) *
I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with using nsMail with your website. I recommend posting to the Hosting area of the forum for code questions. You need to send from localhost on nsHosting Shared. You cannot send using nsMail when using our shared hosting.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 07:43 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates