Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Win10 Prob? User Problem? Netsol Problem?, can't send email from Eudora now
tnliz2007
post Aug 6 2015, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 24,305

Before I throw computer out of window and leap myself. (smile), don't know if anyone has any in sight to getting my Eudora to "work" again.

I was in the middle of a large email download (retrieving) when I was "called away" and distracted. While this was going on Windows10 also started it's process. I lost all my email files, and email, and computer wouldn't restart correctly. I was able to go to Windows web site and do on line diagnostics which finished setting up Win10 and put my email folders/email back where supposed to be. I thought all was fine and ready to sing praises for Win10, but now I can't send email. I have check, rechecked, configured, reconfigured smtp settings, etc., and can't think of anything else left to do. No problems retrieving email *(various domain names), but can't send from any domain name. States could not connect, timed out. sigh
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 12:52 PM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates