Welcome Guest ( Log In )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Getting Email To Work In Vps, Getting eMail to work in VPS
MacChick
post Apr 2 2012, 07:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Verified NS Member
Member No.: 4,886

I have not been able to get email to work in anyway shape or form once I upgraded to VPS hosting. For instance, on one domain I setup Joomla with an email address at that domain, it will not send a registration email. My other domain which is default will not send email from the Contact Us form to my nsMail account.

What is the trick to getting email services to work? I have not modified any files on the server. I am new to VPS and Plesk.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Korey N
post Apr 4 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Group: NetSol Staff
Member No.: 16,875

Hello MacChick,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with mail functionality on your VPS. The settings that are preventing you from these functions are quite in depth and require some knowledgeable troubleshooting. There are a lot of help documents both inside of Plesk as well as online.

If you feel you are at a roadblock or just do not want to do the work yourself we do offer paid support called MyTime. We have our best experts on the products available to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. If you are interested you can call our support line at the number listed below.

I hope this information was helpful!

+Quote Post
MacChick
post Apr 5 2012, 07:43 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,886

Well for almost 7 weeks I've been working on this and have decided to leave NS. I am in the process of moving my hosting to another company that provides better support and documentation. Goodbye Network Solutions.

+Quote Post
Byron
post Jan 18 2013, 10:15 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,549

QUOTE (MacChick @ Apr 5 2012, 07:43 AM) *
Well for almost 7 weeks I've been working on this and have decided to leave NS. I am in the process of moving my hosting to another company that provides better support and documentation. Goodbye Network Solutions.

Yes, I too am deciding to move to another hosting provider. This is after 12+ years of dealing with NS. Their support is essentially non-existent. I am seeking something as simple as SMTP settings for hosted Small Unix and am unable to locate nor receive support for.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tags
No Tag inserted yet

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version    Network Solutions © 2011 Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 04:29 AM
Domain Names | Web Hosting | Web Design | Shopping Cart Software | Online Marketing | SSL Certificates